Love your Brain is an awareness campaign led by the Neurological Alliance of Ireland to coincide with National Brain Awareness Week March 13th to 19th 2023. The campaign aims to promote greater awareness and understanding of the brain and brain conditions as well as the need for more investment in services, research and prevention. Love your Brain is supported by over 33 patient organisations and research groups which will be involved in organising events for Brain Awareness Week throughout the country.
There are 4 parts to the Campaign:
- Understand your Brain: Promoting greater understanding and knowledge about our brains and how they work
- Keeping Your Brain Healthy: Raising awareness of brain health and how you can protect and strengthen your brain
- Living with a Neurological Condition: Calling for more investment in services for the 800,000 Irish people living with neurological conditions
- Promoting Brain Research: Highlighting the need to support research into the brain and brain conditions
How Can I support Love Your Brain?
- Support the events taking place nationwide as part of Brain Awareness Week
- Follow us on social media and use our hashtags, #investinbrainhealth and #brainawarenessweek2023
- Share this site with a friend